Sat, 02/01/2014 - 19:05
Radio Show Archive(s):
February 01, 2014 - 1st Hour
February 01, 2014 - 2nd Hour
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SHOW BEGINS AT THE 6 MIN MARK ON EACH OF THESE ARCHIVE LINKS!
NOW BROADCASTING LIVE 2 HOURS EVERY SATURDAY!
PRODUCED AND HOSTED BY TODD MCGREEVY and COREY EIB
NEW TIME! Listen Live on Republic Broadcasting Network 6pm - 8PM CST every Saturday
NEW: Listen to Common Sense Revisited on the No Agenda Stream, now too! [Good app here to listen live on your smart phone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/no-agenda-radio/id416693282?mt=8 ]
Today's Topics and Show Links:
Resolution Of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association
Pursuant to the powers and duties bestowed upon us by our citizens, the undersigned do hereby resolve that any Federal officer, agent, or employee, regardless of supposed congressional authorization, is required to obey and observe limitations consisting of the enumerated powers as detailed within Article 1 Section 8 of the U S Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.
Full resolution here at the CSPOA site, including a list of signors:
Irvine California Continues March to Unaccountable Governance
Here's the reality: Not a single major item of Agran's park master plan—a plan he wasted several years and $50 million to concoct—exists. And get a load of these additional facts: In 2006, the size of the project was chopped in half to 1,347 acres. It has now dwindled to a mere 220 acres. In Agran's view, that is "progress" that critics of his corruption—people he calls "gas bags"—refuse to appreciate.
Chief Fired for Signing CSPOA Resolution. But did he serve under the sheriff to begin with?
Police Chief Shane Harger of the Jemez Springs, NM Police Department was ordered to disband his police department today.
Harger returned from the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association Convention on Monday, January 27, 2014 with a sense of knowing that, he as well as 38 other peace officers, shared the commitment to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from enemies both foreign and domestic. He and the other 38 men and women signed the Resolution of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (see below).
The following morning, Harger was informed by his supervisor, Sheriff Douglas C. Wood of Sandoval County, New Mexico, that Harger was to dismantle the Jamez Springs Police Department.
Small College Arms Campus Police
"The Board of Trustees voted in favor of establishing a campus police department. The administration's proposal, which garnered a positive vote from the trustees, continues Augustana College's practice of implementing best practices in regard to safety," said Steven Bahls, President of Augustana, in a release. "This decision will result in a number of benefits, including access to state and national databases which will provide real-time information about security concerns, inclusion in professional training opportunities, streamlined communication with emergency responders throughout the state, and three armed officers. This vote demonstrates Augustana's commitment to create as safe an environment as possible for its students, faculty and staff."
What can you do to ensure these are not used against you eventually?
FOIA Request for Grant Application Information in Your County
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request
1) Complete the information of Requestor and address you want the response sent to. Typically an email will work as well.
2) For Description of Records Requested, state: See Printed Addendum and provide a one pager like this....
“County Name” County
Freedom of Information Act Request
Description of Records Requested:
Time Period: Jan 1, 2012 through January 31, 2014
The purpose of this FOIA request is to establish a thorough and complete list of all grant applications made by government entities operating within ________ County. Ideally there would be in this county a directory of such information readily available to the public. In the absence of such directory in whole, or in part for your specific branch, agency or department, then please provide the following information:
- Records responsive to grant applications, or applications for assistance, made by any government entity within the county government system.
- Said applications include, but are not limited to applications to be provided financial aid, loans, monetary assistance, resource assistance, manpower, equipment, technology, or administrative access geographically or virtually.
- Said applications can be directed to entities within this county government system, or outside this government system including, but not limited to a state or federal agency, a state or national foundation, association or private business.
- Additionally, please include any grant application or application for assistance records responsive that a __________county government entity is also named in that the Bi-State Regional Commission is the applicant, and for which for which any county entity was provided a copy of said record.
- If the records responsive to the request are assessed by the provider to cost this requestor a monetary amount, and that amount exceeds one hundred, then it is requested that a summary or directory of the responsive records be provided in lieu of all the records, so that future FOIA requests can be more specific and effective for all parties concerned. Said Summary or Directory would need to include the following:
Title of Grant or Application for Assistance
Application Identification Number(s)
Applicant(s) Responsible/Signor(s), Title and Contact Information
Description of Assistance Requested including Source of Assistance Receiving Application, aka the Title of the Program and/or Agency/Entity providing the opportunity.
Monetary Amount, if applicable
Deadline Date for Submission
Date of Notification of Acceptance/Denial
County budget/financial reporting said assistance, if received or to be received, exists or would exist as a line item.
Please feel free to contact me directly at ___________________ if you require any further clarification on this request. If applicable and agreeable to your efforts to comply with this request, I hereby extend the prescribed ten day response period to an additional ten days, making the response to this request due on or before ________________________.